9 December 2013

Sausage Roll Round Up


Sausage rolls are a mainstay of every boxing day buffet.  I have these gorgeous Sweet Onion Sausage Rolls from Good Housekeeping sitting in my freezer ready to be reheated on the 26th.  I  have had a sneaky taste (or five) and they are really delicious.  The onion relish makes all the difference.

With so many great sausage roll recipes out there I thought I would share my top recipes with you here.

Sweet Onion Sausage Rolls - Good Housekeeping (pictured above)














These Aussie Sausage Rolls are filled with a combination of both mincemeat and pork.


















How pretty do these Sesame Sausage Rolls look from Essentials Magazine





















These little beauties have truffle mustard!  What luxury.




















Vegetarians do not panic - how about these Mushroom Lentil Sausage Rolls.

Which are your favourite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs