7 August 2015

Strawberry Nutella Eclair Cake



O to the M to the actual G.  This deliciousness is THE BEST.  I was merrily browsing through Pinterest for the millionth time this week, knowing that I had some strawberries to use up when this little minx caught my eye.  I can take no credit for the invention of it, but I am very very grateful for the wonderful Chef in Training for sharing such a brilliant recipe.

I have never made choux pastry before and was fairly terrified by the prospect but it was surprisingly easy.

Being English I used custard rather than vanilla pudding and cream, but that worked just fine.  Just make sure you put it in the fridge to firm up a bit otherwise it will puddle all over the plate.

For the full recipe visit Chef in Training - and leave them a comment to say how wonderful they are for coming up with such a lovely way of using up strawberries.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs