Today is the first Sunday since forever that we have not had plans.
I have house-stuff that I (don't) want to do, but I also plan on chilling out and indulging in a few mindless internet based activities.
Join me won't you on checking out these lovely little links...
- You have probably seen this adorable video of newborn twins, but I could watch it everyday
- My oldest son is about to flee the nest for a while, so these rules for mothers of sons have never been more relevant
- Someone buy me this please
- These hilarious letters from kids will make you die
- This dreamy apartment is built in a ski jump!
- I want to send everyone of these cards to my husband
- Make your own gin - need I say more?
- If you need a holiday read - make it this one
- If I knew where to buy leather, I would definitely be making this sunglasses case
- It would be rude not to make this chocolate bark
- If I won the lottery I would send myself flowers every day. Until then, this will help
Am off to clean, sort, bake and PACK FOR MY HOLIDAY.